Sunday, March 15, 2009

Going to the Immigration Office

Today I leave for the Nwodo house. I am going to spend the night there and early Monday morning Sr. Theresa and I take the bus to Abuja. Tuesday, we are going to the National Immigration Office and hopefully I can get my visa extended. My current visa expires on March 23rd which is coming up quick. I don't know how long it will take to get an extension but Martina suggested I pack enough clothes for an entire week. So once again I find myself at the mercy of immigration. They could extend my visa for one month or for the full six months or possibly deny me an extension at all. I hope to get the full six month extension but I am trying to prepare myself for the worst case scenario. Please pray for me and a nice long visa extension.

No comments:

Post a Comment