Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Thank you

Make your light shine before other, that they may see the good that you do and give glory to God. Mark 5:16

I wanted to take a moment to thank everyone for their support. At first I was really upset about being the only volunteer in Nigeria. I didn't think I could do this alone. And I was right, there is no way I could possibly do this on my own. What became apparent to me is that I am definitely not alone. I am grateful for all of the moral support I received this last week. Most of you will never know how much your prayers, emails, phone calls, and messages have meant to me. Your encouragement helped me realize that I can do this and that I want to do this. I thank God for blessing me with a wonderful family and great friends. Thank you for being a light in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment